Your cart is currently empty!
$379.00 – $579.00
Best Place To Buy Carisoprodol 350mg Online
Buy carisoprodol 350mg online as round, white-colored tablets. It is a white crystalline powder with a characteristic odor and some bitter taste. Other ingredients present in carisoprodol 350mg pills are magnesium stearate, alginic acid, tribasic calcium phosphate, and potassium sorbate.
Carisoprodol 350mg helps relieve discomfort caused due to acute skeletal muscle conditions in adults. The medication helps treat pain that lasts for a short duration. The conditions for which carisoprodol 350mg are useful to include all the pains associated with musculoskeletal injuries, such as strains, sprains, and others.
Patients should not use carisoprodol 350mg pills for longer than two to three weeks as it is not effective in the long run. The long-term use of the medication is not recommended as it has the potential for abuse when used for a long time.
Dosage and Administration
A doctor will set the patient’s individualized dosing regimen according to their medical condition and several other factors. Buy carisoprodol 350mg online only when prescribed and take it precisely as directed by a doctor. The standard daily carisoprodol dosage is one to two tablets every four to six hours as needed, and once before going to bed.
The maximum duration for carisoprodol use is two to three weeks depending upon the medical condition that you are taking it for.
Carisoprodol 350mg usually causes headaches, drowsiness, and dizziness. Other side effects of carisoprodol 350mg pills include:
Central Nervous System
Insomnia, drowsiness, dizziness, irritability, headache, depressive thoughts, syncope, vertigo, tremor, ataxia, and seizures
Postural hypotension, tachycardia, and facial flushing
Vomiting, nausea, and epigastric discomfort
Pancytopenia and leukopenia
Patients should consult their doctor about using the medication before they buy carisoprodol 350mg online as concomitant use of two interacting substances can cause severe unwanted reactions.
The two most notable carisoprodol medication interactions are with:
Central Nervous System Depressants
Carisoprodol 350mg pills create sedative effects that get even more severe when combined with central nervous system depressants such as benzodiazepines, alcohol, tricyclic antidepressants, and opioid analgesics. Therefore, it is advisable to be cautious when a patient is taking two or more simultaneously. Concomitant use of carisoprodol and its metabolite meprobamate is also not recommendable.
CYP2C19 Inducers and Inhibitors
Carisoprodol 350mg pills get metabolized in the liver by CTP2C19 to form its metabolite meprobamate. Co-organization of CYP2C19 inhibitors, for example, omeprazole or fluvoxamine, with SOMA could bring about expanded introduction of carisoprodol and diminished presentation of meprobamate. Co-organization of CYP2C19 inducers, for example, rifampin or St. John’s Wort, with SOMA could bring about the reduced introduction of carisoprodol and expanded presentation of meprobamate. Low dose headache medicine additionally indicated an acceptance impact on CYP2C19.
Carisoprodol has sedative properties, and it causes drowsiness in more than 17-20% of patients who take it. This may impair the physical and mental abilities required for a person to perform potentially hazardous tasks. There are several reports of motor accidents caused after taking carisoprodol tablets.
- Do not take carisoprodol and alcohol together as they are central nervous system depressants and can cause excessive sedation and additive effects of CNS depression.
- Carisoprodol has been subject to dependence, abuse, withdrawal, misuse, and criminal diversion.
- Abuse of carisoprodol 350mg poses a risk of overdose, leading to death, respiratory depression, and central nervous system depression, seizures, hypotension, and other disorders.
- Many post-marketing reports of carisoprodol 350mg use indicate seizures in patients. Most of these cases were due to multiple drug overdoses (including alcohol and illegal substances).
- The safety, efficacy, and pharmacokinetics of carisoprodol 350mg in pediatric and geriatric patients are not established.
- The renal and hepatic impairment patients should use carisoprodol with caution under the supervision of a doctor.